Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Job #: ME0201
Employer: Natural Polymer International Corporation (DBA: NPIC)
Worksite: 3601 E. Plano Parkway, Suite 150, Plano, TX 75074
- Improve the production process and equipment for overall production efficiency, perform analysis of existing machinery to determine efficiency. Use computer-aided tools to design and simulate new functional mechanisms that are compatible with existing equipment.
- Diagnose machine malfunctions for the production lines.
- Participate in setting up standard operating procedures and maintenance plans. Collect and analyze limited production and equipment data, including modeling.
- Develop equipment/tools for production lines with special requirements. Increase automation of production facilities and introduce robot to increase production output.
- Work with multiple teams to do product mold development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or closely related field;
- Possess the skills of 2D drawing or 3D modeling;
- Understanding of mechanism, motion control and robotics;
- Possess design and computational software skills of AutoCAD, SOLIDWORKS, MATLAB.
- Travel required: 2 times domestic trip a year within the U.S., 2~3 days per trip; 3 times in-state trip a year within Texas, one-day visit per trip to meet with machine manufacturing companies.
To apply, mail CV with Job # to Janet, 3601 E. Plano Parkway, Suite 150, Plano, TX 75074