Job title: Sales Manager
- Plan, direct, and determine pricing and portfolio strategy for Branded products and create customer-specific sales plans.
- Coordinate and Manage product pricing and P&L for both Branded and Private Label with deep understanding of category dynamics, internal cost structure, and customer insights.
- Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories domestic and global.
- Analyze sales statistics and conduct market research to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and drive customer outreach to introduce Branded products into FDM and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Analyze internal sales data, consumption data, and market trends to project Branded sales revenue, accurately forecast future sales, and determine profitability and long-term potential.
- Oversee product development and work with Marketing on growing the Brand E-Commerce, adding SKUs, introducing new products, running promotions, negotiating pricing, and exploring new opportunities and monitor customer preferences and market trends to determine focus of future products and Branded sales efforts.
Schedule: 40hrs/week M-F.
Requirements: Master’s in MBA+ 24 months experience in the job offered.
Mail Resume to HR, NPIC, 3601 E. Plano Pkwy., Ste. 150, Plano, TX 75074